Monday, March 31, 2008
I thought that a blog would be a great way for you all to connect with one another!! :-) Many of you have been asking if there is a way for you to talk with other mentors, and in the age of technology, what better way than a blog? This will be a forum for you to ask and answer questions--our very own peer mentoring. ;-) I will also be posting pictures from events, helpful tips, information on upcoming activities, etc. on this blog. So check back often!
For those of you who are new to blog world, it is very easy to participate.
1. Click on the "Comments" hyperlink below the post.
2. Type your comment or question in the "Leave Your Comment" box.
3. Under "Choose an Identity" click the "Name/URL" option, and type your name in the box labeled "Name."
4. Finally, click the "Publish Your Comment" button.
5. To view all comments click the "Comments" hyperlink below.
A few key things to remember:
1. This is a public domain so don't write things that you do not want to be public information.
2. Do NOT use your mentee's real name in any of your posts.
3. Please be courteous of others' comments and questions.
4. Use this blog as a tool to show friends what the Mentor Program is all about.
5. Have fun!!
Happy blogging! :-)
Friday, March 28, 2008
For more information on how you can help or to become a mentor, please contact the Fighting Back Mentor Program at 805-963-1433 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download a Mentor Application from our website: http://www.cadasb.org/en/fighting-back/mentor.html.